Impressions, daydreams and ramblings on art, food, life and other obsessions.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Word on Cheese

I am still pinching myself....an entire magazine devoted to CHEESE? Really? There are other people out there just as obsessed with cheese as I am? Culture is America's first consumer cheese magazine.

The excellent thing is that they have only been publishing the magazine since December 2008 (2 issues so far) so I feel like I have not been missing out over the years. I can rest assured that I probably found out as soon as possible, living up in the interior of Alaska! SO, I now am of course wondering what delicious delectable cheeses one could learn about while reading this magazine. What else is in this magazine? I am curious. It brings to mind another recent find of mine that I would love to get my hands on as well: Meatpaper. Truly, there are just too many magazines that I desire subscriptions to so I have to stop finding these goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment