Impressions, daydreams and ramblings on art, food, life and other obsessions.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Paper Paper Paper

I must continue a wee bit on my paper rant. I have been in touch with a fabulous woman from Mohawk Paper Company who has offered to add me to their letterpress directory website: Felt and Wire. Stay tuned and you will find Black Egg Press listed there soon. I only touched the surface with info regarding Mohawk Paper Company in my last blog. Previously I have used their Superfine line for digital book projects and been quite pleased but now plan on looking seriously into their line of Strathmore Script for my letterpress work. I encourage you to read the following Guide to Greener Paper by Mohawk to learn just how much they are contributing to the sustainable paper movement. I am impressed that they have an informational PDF on Engraving and Letterpress...bestill my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment