Impressions, daydreams and ramblings on art, food, life and other obsessions.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun with New Printing Blocks


I recently acquired these great new food-themed letterpress blocks from Ebay, justifying the purchase by the fact that I had just sold a small old Baltimore letterpress myself on Ebay. That particular press was a freebie amongst a pile of letterpress items I was lucky enough to stumble upon a few years ago. Anyway, I cannot wait to print these new blocks. I think my favorite one is the pie! I was sad to miss out on a donut block that I REALLY wanted. Our internet connection went out right in the last two minutes of bidding! The horror! Poor Matt had to listen to me complain about that one. Once these little beauties get printed, I will be sure to post the projects they contribute to. In the meantime, I dream about coming across a letterpress block of cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment